My online life started in 2016. That is, from the day I entered a new school to study for A/L. Even before that I had a cell phone but I did not know how to use it much at that time. As soon as I saw the mobile phones used by the friends I met at the new school and how they were used, I also wanted to buy a new mobile phone. From then on, my online life began. I spent most of the day on social media at the time. It was like I was addicted to it. At that time I never used my mobile phone for educational purposes. I don't even regret it today. I have made my dream come true today. But because of my online life, even though I passsed A/L for the first time, I could not come to campus. Every time I think of it, I still feel sad. I moved away from online life a bit in 2019 but never said goodbye to it. As a result, I passed A/L and qualified to come to campus. But I ...
Tashma is a very good friend who can share life. He has become my brother now. I think this friendship will last till death.❤️❤️❤️❤️π€π€π€
ReplyDeleteDefinitely ❤️❤️
DeleteI think you are very good friendππ
ReplyDeleteyou are very good friendπππ»
ReplyDeleteThat friendship should always be thereπ€❤
ReplyDeleteI do not want to say anything strange about you. You are very good friend π❤
ReplyDelete